She unqualified for this position because:
- she does not support women's reproductive and health rights
- as Ambassador to the UN Commission on the Status of Women she has prioritized politics over the needs and rights of women
- she would be responsible for working with the United Nations but has said that she is "not terribly interested in the UN because we don't see it as a friendly forum"
- she has no experience with refugee protection
- she has no experience with responding to complex humanitarian emergencies
source: Gender Health.org
Call your Senators if they are on the Foreign Relations Committee today if you live in AK, CA, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, MA, MD, MN, NE, NH, OH, RI, TN, VA, or WI, or call both Senator Lugar's office (chair of the committee) and Senator Biden's office (ranking member on the committee).
Senators who review Sauerbrey's nomination will meet this week! (October 24th)
Go to genderhealth.org for more information